Mat Stutzman of St Joseph County is both a poultry and crop farmer. He and his wife are raising four young kids while working along many other family members. He also works in high school sports media, and he does video outreach with his church.
Listen as he talks about:
- The upcoming solar energy project for their broiler barn
- How farmers are doing the best they can when it comes to community relations
- Why he chose poultry when his dad was thinking dairy
- What it’s like having four kids under age six, including a son whose entire life is tractors right now
- The benefits of impatience
To read more and listen to some audio click the source below.
SOURCE: MICHIGAN GROWN (MICHIGAN AG COUNCIL